MULTI DEVICES: A NATIVE FUNCTIONALITY IN KUZZLE
Thanks to Kuzzle, you can create multiple applications on different devices and make them communicate together with the same Kuzzle instance. This means you can write a web and mobile application communicating with the same data. You need one single server. SDKs are written with the same API (API documentation), only the language used for the device changes.
Above you can see an example of two different devices using Kuzzle for data and realtime notifications: Cabble.
CABBLE: A REAL LIFE DEMO TO FIND CABS AND CUSTOMERS
WHAT DOES IT DO?
- Realtime Geospace on different devices
- Actions between cabs and customers on different devices
Cabble constantly updates your position by modifying the document representing you in its database. Once the document is updated, regardless of the device they’re using, every user is notified and able to update his/her position on the map.
LEARN TO DO IT BY YOURSELF WITH KUZZLE:
Thanks to the webbrowser tutorial you learn to handle geospace values with Kuzzle: https://github.com/kuzzleio/demo/blob/master/cabble/tutorial.geospatial…;
Android tutorial shows you how to handle Kuzzle data mappings, advanced filters to subscribe to a radius representing a vicinity.
Both versions of Cabble are available on Github. Inspire yourself from it: to fork and improve it ;)
- Android version: https://github.com/kuzzleio/kuzzle-cabble-android
- Webbrowser version: https://github.com/kuzzleio/demo/tree/master/cabble
- You too can make a great application with Kuzzle! https://github.com/kuzzleio/kuzzle