Kuzzle is constantly evolving and it’s been a long time since we didn’t upgrade our services. So it’s now time to evolve them too.
Elasticsearch 7.13.1 Support
Kuzzle now supports the latest version of Elasticsearch 7.13.1.
Since Elasticsearch 7.4.2 a lot has changed, this upgrade to 7.13.1 comes with many optimizations to reduce space usage and increase speed.
- Indexing is now up to 20% faster than before.
- Increased space efficiency due to higher compression.
- Faster term aggregation under some circumstances.
- And many more new features.
Node.js 14 Support
Kuzzle now supports the latest version of Node 14.17.0.
Node.js 14 comes with a new version of the V8 Engine featuring:
- Null Coalescing operator
- Optional Chaining
- Some speed improvements.
Along as a new class AsyncLocalStorage used to share data between asynchronous calls. And many more new features and enhancements.
Redis 6 Support
Kuzzle now supports the latest version of Redis 6.2.4.
Redis 6 comes with a performance boost acquired by multithreading the socket I/O and devoting a single core to manipulating, storing and retrieving the data.
Kuzzle Core Features
Some new features, enhancements and optimizations are making their way into Kuzzle 2.13.0.
- security:searchUsersByCredentials: search a user by it’s credentials
- Api Key Maximum TTL: configurable maximum TTL for Api Keys
- Remove the _kuzzle_keep collection from non-empty indexes to reduce shards number.
Missed one of our previous releases ?
You can still check them out on our github at https://github.com/kuzzleio/kuzzle/releases.
Join the community
Kuzzle is constantly evolving and so is our community, so, come and join us on Discord at http://join.discord.kuzzle.io.
Also, we are open-source, so feel free to contribute ;)